Welcome to the Mega Manga Challenge here at starmetal oak book blog. This is a weekly challenge that will hopefully encourage people to read more manga. Anyone can join and you can participate whenever you like.
Here’s a rundown of the challenge:
- Every week on Friday I will post a review to a manga I had read that week.
- Everyone participating is invited to review their manga and post it on their blog and/or a review website.
- I will have a link list on my review and you are invited to add your review link to it!
- If you don’t write reviews, you can talk about your manga in the comments.
- If you like to stick to one series for the challenge (since there is often many volumes in a series), that’s fine, or if you want to try many different series, that’s fine too! The point is to just read more!
- Challenge will kick off with my first review on Friday July 22nd and will continue for one year. Yes, if you participate every week, you will have read 52 manga in one year!
- The only rule everyone must follow is that they must read manga!
What is manga, you ask?
Manga are Japanese comics and graphic novels. They have a distinct visual style and the Japanese ones are read backwards (to us, anyways). There are non-Japanese manga published out there but as long as the style is resembles Japanese manga, I say this is okay for this challenge.
So if you are interested in joining the challenge, please add your blog to the linky below! If you don’t have a blog or online profile, just add your name.
Remember: You can join at any time and you don’t have to participate from beginning to end or every single week. Do what’s comfortable to you!
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me at starmetaloak(at)gmail(dot)com.
Please add the button to your site!